Sterisept Ready to Use
Alcohol-free disinfectant and cleaner for medical devices
• free from alcohols, aldehydes, phenols and BHMB
• for alcohol-sensitive surfaces
• combines cleaning and disinfection
STERISEPT READY TO USE is an alcohol-free rapid disinfectant for invasive and non-invasive medical devices and alcohol sensitive surfaces. It does not contain alcohols, aldehydes or PHMB and can be used on all water-tolerant surfaces in the medical field. Due to a specially developed formulation, it has good material compatibility together with good cleaning properties. STERISEPT READY TO USE has a broad spectrum of bactericidal (incl. MRSA, VRE), mycobactericidal (incl. Mycobacterium avium and Mycobacterium terrae), fungicidal and yeasticidal activity. The product is also active against viruses (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV, Vaccinia, Noro and Rota) and spores (incl. Clostridium difficile). STERISEPT READY TO USE is also suitable for preliminary disinfection and wetting of contaminated surgical instruments.
APPLICATION AREAS: Alcohol-free, material-friendly rapid disinfectant for disinfecting alcohol sensitive devices and surfaces.
• invasive and non-invasive medical devices
• patient nearby surfaces such as bed frames and bedside tables
• examination couches and mattresses
• operating tables and nearby work surfaces
• ambulances and in physiotherapy
• incubators, bathtubs and trolleys
• displays, keyboards and control panels
USAGE: STERISEPT READY TO USE can be applied to the surfaces by wiping or spraying. Surface disinfection by wiping: Apply a sufficient amount of STERISEPT READY TO USE to a suitable single-use non-woven cloth and wipe the surfaces. Surface disinfection by spraying: Spray STERISEPT READY TO USE onto surfaces from a distance of at least 30 cm and spread with a cloth. Recommended use for difficult to reach surfaces. Ensure complete coverage. Contact time is at least 60 seconds or depending on required efficacy.
EN 13624 EN 13697
EN 13704 EN 13727
EN 14348 EN 14476
EN 14561 EN 14562